Sunday, July 6, 2014

July 4th Weekend

This weekend was a ton of fun. On Friday, we enjoyed having Robert off for the holiday. We had a fun day at the neighborhood pool with Grandma, Grandpa, Uncle Chris, Aunt Diana, and Emma. I didn't get any actual pool time because someone had to stay and hangout in the shade with Brady. I was surprised to see he stayed awake the entire time we were at the pool. I ended up taking Brady home to take a nap while everyone else stayed to play.

Brady just hanging out poolside




Diana shooting someone


Splashpad fun


Taking a quick break


Me with my boys



 My patriotic cuties before we left




After we all had a nap we played outside a little and then went over to the duck pond to watch the local fireworks. This was the first fireworks display for both boys.

Having a little scooter time


My boys in deep conversation

Waiting for the fireworks to start



Saturday, I took the boys to spend some more time at the pool at Gaga's house. 



It was a long, fun weekend in the sun. So glad the weather cooperated with us for the weekend. And here is our little patriot showing America some love.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment