Tuesday, September 2, 2014

First Day of School

Today was the first day of school for both boys. This year, Ethan will be going every Tuesday and Thursday. Brady will only go on the days that I am working there as a sub.


Ethan was very excited about school until bedtime last night. That's when he told me he didn't want to go see Mrs. Cindy. That was the first thing he told me this morning. Once he got there he was having a great time! He moved classes this year to the three year old class. According to Ethan, he painted with watercolors, played with puzzles, drew lines (tracing worksheets), and ran really fast in chapel.


I know I heard him singing loud for all to hear from a few rooms away. It always makes me smile to know he is enjoying himself in class. He has already been singing his new letter songs this afternoon.


I think that Brady had a harder time adjusting. I know he was happy part of the time because I saw pictures (not this picture, he wouldn't smile for me.)


However, his naps were off. He was super happy to snuggle with me when we got home. He is taking a nice nap now. I think he missed me. I know I missed him. This was a new experience for me. Ethan was only ever left with Grandma, Gaga, or other close family and friends at this age. At least I was just down the hall.

Here's to a good school year!

Twinsies!

No comments:

Post a Comment