Monday, October 6, 2014

Dad's the Grad

After a little over two years, Robert has completed his MBA program at the University of Dallas. On Saturday we had a little gathering at the house to celebrate his accomplishment. It was a tough two years for him. But, with two kids and a full time job he got it done.








Ethan felt it necessary to pull his lounge chair up to the table for cake.

The cake is Ethan approved. Thank goodness!



These guys had a quiet cheer for the game since I just got Ethan to sleep



Ok Mom. I took the picture, I would like my fruit snack now.



Ethan finally talked Tatum into going upstairs to play with him.  And, Patrick, please don't come to check on us. I am moving in on your wife....



 
Playing cornhole while mowing the lawn.



We are so proud of you! 
Thanks to everyone that came to celebrate. Robert had a great time and appreciates all the support he has received.

Good job, Robert! We are all proud of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment