Sunday, November 9, 2014

Last warm weekend

It seems this may be the last warm weekend we have for awhile. This makes me sad but, I look forward to what the holiday season will bring us.

We had a nice quiet day on Friday. We spent most of the day at the house relaxing and playing. Later, I took the boys to the park. Ethan loves to push baby brother on the swing.  We started Saturday a little sluggish since I wasn't feeling great. But, we got to enjoy Top Golf at night with Grandpa and Uncle Mike.


Today, we got to spend some time with Lindsay, Sean, and Grayson, who were visiting from Austin. Little Grayson is a sweet boy. I am so glad I got to meet him so soon!


1 month old and 5+ months old. Brady looks like a giant




Daddy also took Ethan to the Veteran's Day carnival at the park down the road this afternoon. I'm told it was lack luster. But, Ethan had a good time. They rode a couple of rides, he braved the slide, and won a giant sword. Ethan and Dad had a great little date.


I know you are jealous of this outfit


And, some more fun we had this week.

Working on becoming a sitter
His favorite place
Those eyes
If he could just get that belly up too
And a few days later, sitting up straight for short periods


This is the best place to play with cars

Shh, don't tell Ethan he was playing with Huggsie
 More backyard fun for this boy.




Love these boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment