Thursday, December 11, 2014

Christmas Program

This week we went to Ethan's (and Brady's) Christmas Program at his preschool. He was so excited about it. The first thing he said to me that morning was "today is my program." Yes, hunny, it is. Since I am at the school most days these past few I weeks, I got to sneak in to watch them practice. I was a little worried everyone was going to get to witness Ethan's dance moves. However, once he got up there he was a little more reserved than I anticipated. They were all very cute singing their songs, Go Tell It On The Mountain and He's Got the Whole World In His Hands.

Walking to the stage
Getting all lined up, hands in the pants.




Introducing himself and wishing a Merry Christmas

They also introduce the younger classes too. Here is little man hanging by himself sitting next to a crib of his classmates.





More Christmas adventures to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment