Friday, April 24, 2015

Fighting the Storm season

We have had so much rain these past few weeks. It's amazing. It has been a long time since we have seen this much rain here. The flowers are blooming beautifully because of it. We have only been able to play 2 of Ethan's t-ball games so far. 

In between showers I was able to get the boys in the backyard to play with the water table. This was a new experience for Brady. They were both entertained for at least an hour until it was time for me to go make dinner. Needless to say, I will be getting it back out as soon as we have another break in the storms this weekend.

Playing nicely together
Love these fleeting glimpses of babyhood. Ugh, those cheeks

Almost got it


A pretty common face around here!
Baby blues

Can't keep his tongue in his mouth.

Those eyes
It wasn't long before these two came to tackle me.
We have also been able to get out and take some bluebonnet pictures. I hope to have those up in a day or two. These boys are keeping me busy. And it seems midnight is the only time to get anything done around here. But, look at those 2 sets of eyes to talk me into playing instead of cleaning. It will still be there tomorrow I guess. For now, I will keep playing because as I look at these pictures I see that somehow Ethan looks like he has grown 2 feet overnight. My heart aches! Extra hugs and kisses tomorrow...and he might be able to talk me into that extra book next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment