Wednesday, August 5, 2015

A little downtime

As the summer starts coming to a close soon we have tried to have a little bit more down time this past week. And, I was able to get a little bit of Brady time last night while Dad and Ethan went to run a couple of quick errands. It is fairly rare to get alone time with Brady and it was tons of fun. These are so much of his little emerging personality. One minute he is laying in the floor relaxing and the next he is up to mischief and throwing things down the stairs.








After I got Brady to bed last night I walked into this scene. This is what I walk into every night really. As soon as Ethan hears me open Brady's door, he has to "hide" from me. Bedtime definitely goes in phases of ease and difficult. I don't want to jinx our current state. We are in a fun one now though.





Ethan has also been taking swim lessons this summer. He is loving it! He is doing so great. It is such a huge leap from when he first started in May. His confidence has increased exponentially!


This boy is so stinking ticklish. Even his little butt cheeks are ticklish!


Here is our little budding musician singing one of his favorites, Hakuma Tata. You may know it as Hakuna Matata.


And here is Turk trying to take food from the baby.



No comments:

Post a Comment