Thursday, January 28, 2016

Brady's first tumbling class

I love my Wednesdays with Brady. I miss Ethan while he is at school but, we enjoy our day alone too. I have been trying to make more of an effort to encourage focused play with him. My efforts have proved to be fairly pointless. After many nights of trying to find things for Brady to do to keep from getting bored, I gave up, for now. He is a busy, busy little guy. His favorite activity is flipping over the back of the couch. Tumbling seemed like the best idea for him. So yesterday, we tested out a tumbling class in Frisco. He had such a great time. There was singing, dancing, and a little storytime. I am sure we will be back soon.

He was ready to go.


Loved playing basketball.


By far his favorite part.





No comments:

Post a Comment