Monday, January 18, 2016

Daily photo challenge, take 2

First post of the year! How are we half way through the month already! Anywho, I have started over with my 365 daily photo challenge. A busy work schedule halted my last one. Not complaining on that one. It was awesome being so busy my first year out! So, without further delay, this is what the kids have been up to for day 1-14.

366/1 - Car Trouble

366/2 Coloring with Dad


Chillin'
"Eeeee"
He saw me holding the camera in my hand and smiled and said "eeeee" (cheese). Even held it long enough for me to put it up to my face and set.

"Playing in Dad's closet"

366/3 "Still lines up his cars"
366/4 Little Blue Truck

This is how he points to things in books. He starts at his eye and goes all the way down.


"There's something about Mom and Dad's bed"


366/5 The mess of an artist. 
I spent much of the day cleaning. I found his artwork spread out on the table like this. 
366/5 Laughter
I couldn't pass up their laughter in the bath tonight. They were very funny together tonight.

366/5 Playing outside


366/5 One year olds painting are messy


366/6 "Loud Noises!"

366/7 "Time to go home"


366/7 "Hugs" and "Toes"


366/8 Playing games.
He set the game up and then wanted Huggsie, Chewy, and Rafiki to play too.
He won a game, Huggsie won one and mom won one.




8/366 Fat lip
He also bust his lip on the table today. This might be why mom tells us not to play on the couch


366/9 First day of Basketball





366/9 "Walking into Disney like a boss" and picking out a new Tsum Tsum



366/9 Fleeting moments


366/10 Playing at Gaga's

366/10 Monkey see, monkey do


366/11 Aquarium Fun



366/12 Dinnertime.
What I deal with while making dinner. Locks on the pantry coming soon.


366/13 Reward for first week of the new chore chart completed


366/13 Afternoon walk in this awesome weather



366/14 Park fun



When sticks beat out the giant Nerf gun. The Nerf gun was pretty cool too.



I hope everyone is having a great start to a new year!! 2016: the year of growth!

No comments:

Post a Comment